Saturday 29 December 2012

Try again


"If at first you don't succeed
                                                          Dust yourself off and try again
                                                                           You can dust it off and try again"
                                    "Aaliyah Dana Haughton"



December 29th, almost New Years...those 7 pounds are laughing at me right now All 7 pounds reside on my gut- and other various spots- as a reminder of what I didn't do.  I went on the elliptical and I did 25 minutes, on the 27th. I was going to work out last night, but went to bed at 8:00pm with a cold sneaking up on me. Today the cold is making its' presence known. Sneezing, heavy head and all around icky.

So my holidays has been a mixture of watching what I eat and watching what I eat in disbelief..did I really need those lays?  New years is here and I have a total of 5 months to attain my weight loss.  I count 22 weeks. At one pound a week...I won't be at 120 BUT I must lose 22 pounds by then!!! I will have a huge announcement planned for January. I hope you keep up with my blog to celebrate my news with me. Comment and tell me what keeps you motivated in losing your weight, your tricks, your mantras..whatever you do to keep you going. I have yet to reach my goal of 120 pounds but I am feeling optimistic this time. 2 years ago I quit smoking. I was by no means a heavy smoker..some might even just call me a social smoker, but I quit cold turkey, it took many tries but one night while at our camp in the woods, I found my reason to quit. If I can quit smoking, I can lose this weight. It's 7:35pm now and I plan on doing 25 minutes before I go to bed. I also started a new chart (check my workout chart post) I will keep track of my workouts till my goal day of May 28th. As well I will weigh myself in the morning...my morning weight is much kinder than night weight, and on my goal day I need a 22 pound difference! Let the fun begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment