Thursday 8 November 2012

It WAS all about the gravy, baby!


We all have addictions. One of my addictions happens to be food. While I am exercising and finding myself. I know eventually I need to open that famous box of  "crap" to overcome my addiction of food. That box of crap I speak of  is ME not respecting myself, MY addiction is ME not doing what is right for ME.

Some people think it's as easy as putting down the fork, or stepping away from the table but if it were that easy, do you think people would be dying from this addiction? Be willing to be mocked and looked down upon if it were as easy as putting down the fork? My cycle of losing and gaining is me not dealing with the meat of the problem...I was just savouring the gravy, and leaving the meat. When meat is left for too long it becomes toxic. The time has come to tend to the meat and the rest will be gravy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment