Wednesday 12 December 2012

Happiness-12 things you need to know

What makes you happy?



I never really stopped to feel my own wrath, I just walk around with my mind going a thousand miles a minute. This morning I fed my 3 cats and each time I walked by them, they ran away from their food bowls like their was a huge tidal wave about to take them out. Now if you knew my cats and their relationship with food you would grasp how serious this is. I feel because of food they have learnt to tell time, each night at 9:00 they get this antsy way about them...what it boils down to is don't mess with my cats and their food time. But this morning, alarm bells went off. Animals have a very keen sense of different energies... I need to find my happiness.

My happiness is not just about losing my weight, it's about committing to my goal, taking care of my body, nurturing my spirituality- All the points mentioned above are the reasons I need to lose weight.

My boss mentioned the other day that she knew a girl who rather than focusing on her good points and making those stronger, she focused on trying to fix everything she was doing wrong. I often fall into the slump of I am not where I want to be in life. I need to do this, I need to fix that, I want this..blah...blah (love the word blah). Why is it we focus on our bad points? While the positive can't live without the negative. I choose to acknowledge the negative but allow my positive to flourish. One of my positive points is creating my jewelry.

The last time I made jewelry was back in July as a gift for my sister's birthday. When I picked up my pliers on Monday I realized this is something I love doing, I stopped making pieces because I was obsessed with  the feeling I was not in a good place So I  let my passion drift away. I felt like my whole point in making jewelry was lost. I made jewelry so I could express myself, share my pieces and see other people happy to own a unique piece of handmade jewelry. It was not a piece of jewelry made from a machine, it carried meaning.  My pieces are more than bits of metal wrapped together with beads. They are my my thoughts, my serenity, my happiness.  I want to be that person that exudes happiness. Not that person that smiles and makes cats run away from their food bowls.

I love Marcus Aurelius. Boss and such good quotes too! www.lovehealsus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment