Saturday 8 December 2012

Saturday Morning Update

I've been having some pretty amazing days lately. In January (hopefully first week of January) I will have a pretty big announcement to make. Since my parents are reading this I need to rule out both marriage and a baby, and I won't be leaving my job (don't worry mom and dad, you will be sure to know as soon as either of those happen before I even hint about it in this blog). I am still motivated to loose my weight and achieve my goal by May 28th. Last week when I went to the gym I was in so much pain! I'm not sure if that level of pain was normal, I woke up feeling pretty wrecked on Friday morning. I took it easy by not pushing myself and didn't pig out all week. Now I must clarify "didn't pig out"  might be different for both you and me..don't judge.

Earlier this year It dawned on me that I am sick of hating winter and staying inside and It's funny, just recently I have been given so many reasons to hope it snows.   We are planning on going hiking this winter, snow-shoeing, ice fishing, winter camping, and now I have this great news (which I am so excited to share). I guess there is some truth to manifesting your desires.

This weekend I will be out in the wilderness. With a pair of these new mitts our friends at Sheepdogtactical were able to get us! So excited to use them. I do see a little snow..maybe I can us them? I wonder if this is the snowfall that sticks around?  It's a pretty light snow though.







So when I get back I'm sure I'll have lots to blog about. Till then, enjoy your weekend


P.S. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment