Tuesday 15 January 2013

32 minutes

Jan 13, 2013
Jumped on. the elliptical today I had planned on doing 20 minutes. But when I reached 20, I challenged myself to 25, then figured 30. finally reached  32 minutes then stopped. While on the machine I told myself  "Evey night, I will go on for 20 and starting tomorrow morning I will wake up at 5:30, and workout for 20 minutes.

*****************
Jan 14, 2013
It is now the next day and I found this while on Facebook- somewhat of a kind reminder to myself.




*************************
Jan 15, 2013

Guess what...it's now the next day, found this


The flu is kicking my ass. Yes, I needed some colorful words to emphasize the monster this flu is. Todays chosen word is ASS. I will be jumping on the elliptical at some point today..sweat it out right? But on the plus side, I have 2 new custom necklaces that you can feast your eyes on. 

This one I made for my mom for a Christmas gift. She loved the bright crimson beads. When I started 2dash3, my mom and dad  went on a shopping spree for various beads. Mom sent me these beautiful crimson beads and expressed how beautiful they were, They really are. I have a hard time parting with the beads my parents get for me. I want to make one long necklace with it so only I can wear them, But, I am only parting with the material.(this is what I keep telling myself)  It's the knowing of how special the beads are- my parents were so excited for this new found hobby of mine that they went out, found some beads stores in Florida and took the time to pick out beads they thought I would love. Making my first necklace with those crimson beads for my mom seemed appropriate. I added some Brazilian agate and recycled paper beads to the mix along with copper wire.Thanks for the pictures Troy!

 
Take a look at these beads! you will notice a lighter pink bead, those beads are made with recycled paper. My sister in law gave them to me as a christmas gift! I LOVE THEM! With this box of beads she got me I will be making a necklace for family and of course, myself. BUT this gave me an idea. I did the research and  I will be starting to make my own paper beads! I am so happy my sister in law introduced me to paper beads, they are beautiful, colorful, and a perfect way to recycle paper...2dash3 is looking into other Eco friendly beads..stay tuned.


The next picture is a custom necklace made for Kayla. I used green jade along with seed beads and created each link for the necklace by wrapping the wire. I can't wait to see her face when I bring it to her! The necklace is actually pretty long, she is pregnant and would like to pendant to touch her belly. I will take a picture of her wearing it, stay tuned for that picture.


You can go to my page 2DasH3 - I will be doing another giveaway at 300 likes for a custom pair of earrings. or email me at 2dash3creations@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment