Monday 7 January 2013

Good ole sick diet...


Woah! it's been a while since I blogged but I've been so sick with a flu/cold

I don't think I felt this horrible since I was little. I remember my  parents made me amazing soup and made sure all the corners of the sheets on my bed were tucked in just right. They always tucked me in so tight, almost mummified, but I looked forward to it, I was loved and knew that everything would be okay as long as they were there beside me.

Well...I'm a big girl now and mom and dad skype me to make sure I'm doing well, reminding me to get lots of fluid and sleep. Lucky for me I have a boyfriend who went on some medication runs and gave me the pat on the back telling me to suck it up...just kidding...he was so sweet and caring, mom and dad would be proud of him for taking such good care of me.

I'm back at work and not only am I still feeling sick..but my friend decided to join me for a week (if you know what I mean ladies)- well on the bright side, I didn't get both blows delivered to me at once and,  as my boyfriend pointed out..yes I was sick during the holidays but at least I could feel like crap in the comfort of my home and keep my sick days for a later date. I've lost a total of 7 pounds on this sick diet. Part is self control as I could potentially sit down with a box of crackers and eat the entire thing...but the other part is because I feel like poop. I am hoping that once I am back 100% I can start to workout and resume a normal healthy diet and continue on this weight loss goal.  Check out the diagram below that I found while surfing for tips on being healthy, hopefully you find some of the tips helpful!

To my 2dash3 fans. My huge announcement is still stewing in background but it's going to be pretty exciting! I hope you stay tuned and stick around for the big day! I'm also doing a giveaway when my facebook page reaches 300 likes, so if you have friends who like handmade one of a kind pieces of jewelry  share my page so we can get the ball rolling on a custom pair of earrings GIVEAWAY! As well, if you are a fan you are eligible for all future giveaways! 

No comments:

Post a Comment